· Math help is provided for high school and elementary students.
· Individual sessions are 45 minutes.
· Four timeslots available: 5:45 - 6:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m., 7:15 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 - 8:45 p.m.
· You will be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator to confirm your timeslot.
· Participants are required to submit their questions/assignments/textbooks or workbook in advance so the volunteer has time to prepare.
This program is conducted through Zoom.
You will receive a zoom invitation for the appointment which will include the webinar ID and your exact appointment time. If you are registered but have not received the Zoom invitation your appointment is not confirmed. We will contact you to see if you are interested in booking the next available session.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Amanda at 306-777-6069 or email@example.com